Why choose us to care for your pet?
- Highly experienced, compassionate veterinary professionals
- Excellent surgical, diagnostic and medical equipment and extensive facilities including keyhole (laparoscopic) facilities
- Our own Pet Healthcare Plan Scheme
- Convenience of Saturday and late opening hours
- Full range of treatments from health checks and vaccinations to surgical procedures and home visits
- Out of hours emergency service based at our Hospital in Kingsnorth, Ashford available 365 days of the year, provided by Vets Now
- And last but not least we are dedicated to providing compassionate care
We are a well-established veterinary practice with 6 branches, providing veterinary services for all your pets across Kent and East Sussex.
We also provide discounted services to various local animal charities including RSPCA, Cats Protection, Guide and Hearing Dogs as well as The Blue Cross. We regularly attend community events in our area and greatly appreciate being a valued part of the community in which we live and work.
A full emergency service provided by Vets Now is available out of hours for your pets, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year for your peace of mind.
Cinque Ports Vets is a modern veterinary group with traditional values offering a very high standard of veterinary medicine.
Our focus is on the client and their pets and we aim to be FAIR and to provide REAL VALUE
Our aim is to develop a high level of TRUST with our clients achieved by clear COMMUNICATION relating to all work undertaken.
We feel it is important to LISTEN to our clients to ensure clear understanding and to then exceed expectations.
Find out more about the history of Cinque Ports Vets.
Cinque Ports Vets are also associated with Milbourn Equine Vets Ltd who have an equine clinic in Ashford and offices in Canterbury, Hawkhurst and Rye providing ambulatory services.
For further details please visit www.milbournequine.co.uk