Things your pets shouldn’t be eating!

Poisons
Christmas is often a time where we see a number of pets accidently poisoned! Many common household items which are often found in the house this time of year are poisonous and should be kept well away from your pets. If you think your pet has accidently eaten something poisonous then please contact us immediately as it can be life threatening.
We have listed a few of the most common poisons here but there are many more! For more information read our Poisons information sheet.

• Antifreeze
• Chocolate
• Grapes, raisins, currants and sultanas
• Human pain relief medications
• Poinsettia, Holly, Mistletoe, Amaryllis and Lillies
• Onions and garlic
• Rat, slug and snail bait