Branch Update: Wye branch remains closed
We can now offer additional services for our patients, while still adhering to COVID-19 social distancing rules. Any additional services we can offer will depend on a risk assessment which considers the safety of our clients and teams along with the welfare of your pet.
As a Practice, we have been preparing for how we will work in the ‘new normal’. We will be providing the same high-quality services, with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a slightly different way.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, a small number of clients may be able to come into the practice. When you book an appointment, we will confirm the arrangement for when you arrive and will advise on how we’re maintaining social distancing. This will include measures such as:
- Remaining 2m apart
- Asking that all clients wear face coverings and wait outside until they are called in.
- Asking that all clients use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the Practice
- Screens will be positioned at our reception desks and our teams will be wearing masks and visors
- Only one owner allowed in with their pet(s)
- All medications including parasite protection must be pre ordered using online ordering or by phone. Please avoid busy consulting times when collecting medications.
We will also be taking payment via remote payment links.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.