Following the recent ‘stay at home’ and lockdown orders issued on 4th January 2021, we are continuing to offer a full a range of services for our patients, whilst adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please report to reception, but leave your pet in the car when possible.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- A member of our team will alert you to when they are ready to collect your pet and how best to do this safely and without contact (i.e asking you to stand away, whilst your pet is retrieved from the car)
- The vet will contact you by phone during the consultation, or at the end, should they need to discuss anything with you. Please ensure your phone is kept available
- Only one owner should attend their pets appointment where possible
- All medications, including parasite protection, must be pre-ordered using online ordering or by phone. Please avoid busy consulting times when collecting medications where possible.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our contact details can be found below.